Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: How to make upto 100$+ a Day With Dropshippers on Instagram  (Read 16963 times)

Offline Naijaloaded

• Global Moderator
How to make upto 100$+ a Day With Dropshippers on Instagram
« on: September 24, 2018, 02:52:41 PM »
I wanna give you a method that can possibly make you some money with 2 hours of work everyday. I see a lot of people looking for ways to sell shout outs/posts/stories so I thought I'd share my method.

Things to have:

- 1 or more IG niche accounts with 10k+ followers;
- 1 or more email accounts;
- 1 or more Paypal/Stripe accounts.

This is so easy that you will not even believe me and I'm sure some people are already using it.

ACTIONS:

1. Google search -> site: shopify.com "your niche" ex: site: shopify.com "cats".
2. Enter the site and see if they have Instagram accounts with less followers than you (most of them will).
3. Look for an email.
4. Contact them via email or DM and pitch your offer, give them a fair price based on the amount of followers and the engagement rate you have.
5. Take the payment and done.

MY EXPERIENCE:

1) "Travels to Italy" niche account with 15.300k followers

Everyday search -> site: shopify.com travel gadgets, look for new stores, contact the owners, sell at least 4 packages which contain a 24h post and a story for 25$, done. 100$ dollars in a day.

2) "Minimalistic wood/marble/other materials little objects and gadgets" niche account.

Everyday search -> site: shopify.com marble/wood covers, look for new stores, contact the owners, sell at least 4 packages which contain a 24h post and a story for 25$, done. 100$ dollars in a day.

PS: Travel niche makes me more money, one day I made 500$ but It was my rest day from my HIIT weekly schedule so I spent half day looking for stores. I also focus my accounts on specific locations so I can sell posts and stories to local businesses for more money.

Instagram to remove "Likes" features soon

Started by gurusforum

Replies: 0
Views: 4628
Last post November 11, 2019, 07:55:09 AM
by gurusforum
Nigeria Born Instagram Flex star and alleged fraudster Hushpuppi updated by efcc

Started by legendguru

Views: 12193
Last post June 19, 2020, 08:05:06 AM
by legendguru
Nigerian instagram flex star turned scammer Hushpuppy remanded in US jail

Started by bellanaija

Views: 14562
Last post July 15, 2020, 08:07:25 AM
by bellanaija
ex Instagram flex star Hushpuppi snitched to FBI,name top police boss Abba Kyari

Started by punch

Views: 12091
Last post August 02, 2021, 02:50:38 PM
by punch
Notorious Instagram flexstar Hushpuppi defrauded 1,926,400 people – Dubai Police

Started by gurusforum

Views: 14359
Last post June 26, 2020, 08:06:26 AM
by gurusforum