Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Teacher defiles 17-year-old girl with down syndrome  (Read 5361 times)

Offline newspostng

• Global Moderator
Teacher defiles 17-year-old girl with down syndrome
« on: September 21, 2018, 02:08:06 AM »
The Lagos State Police have arrested a teacher, Wasiu Kabiru, for allegedly defiling a 17-year-old girl with Down Syndrome in the Surulere area of the state.

According to PUNCH, the victim was a student at the Down Syndrome Foundation, Surulere, where Kabiru was a teacher.

The student, who reported the incident to the school authorities, stated that the teacher raped her in the school toilet.

She said, “One day, I was inside the toilet when Brother Kabiru came to meet me and he used his eyes to tell me to keep quiet.

“He removed his shirt and trousers and also removed my clothes and did it inside the school and the second one was in the male hostel.”

The suspect was arraigned before an Ogba Magistrates’ Court on two counts

of defilement and was charged as follows:

“That you, Wasiu Kabiru, between June and August 2018, being a class teacher at Down Syndrome Foundation on Adegoke Street, Masha Road, Surulere, in the Lagos Magisterial District, did unlawfully had carnal knowledge of the victim, thereby committing an offence punishable under Section 216 of the Criminal Laws of Lagos State Nigeria 2015.”

The defendant pleaded not guilty to the charge.

The magistrate, Mr P.E. Nwaka, remanded the suspect in custody and adjourned till October 22, 2018.

Undertaker jailed in Lagos for raping, taking nude photos of 22-year-old woman

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 2382
Last post August 17, 2016, 07:43:39 AM
by internet police
22-year-old student confesses - I kidnapped my sister to raise N10m to travel

Started by lindaikeji

Replies: 0
Views: 13678
Last post October 07, 2019, 11:28:28 AM
by lindaikeji