Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: How to make upto $100 a Day With Dropshippers on Instagram  (Read 12128 times)

Offline lindaikeji

• Global Moderator
How to make upto $100 a Day With Dropshippers on Instagram
« on: September 17, 2018, 08:46:16 AM »
This is my first post and I wanna give you a method that can possibly make you some money with 2 hours of work everyday. I see a lot of people looking for ways to sell shout outs/posts/stories so I thought I'd share my method.

Things to have:

- 1 or more IG niche accounts with 10k+ followers;
- 1 or more email accounts;
- 1 or more Paypal/Stripe accounts.

This is so easy that you will not even believe me and I'm sure some people are already using it.

ACTIONS:

1. Google search -> site: shopify.com "your niche" ex: site: shopify.com "cats".
2. Enter the site and see if they have Instagram accounts with less followers than you (most of them will).
3. Look for an email.
4. Contact them via email or DM and pitch your offer, give them a fair price based on the amount of followers and the engagement rate you have.
5. Take the payment and done.

MY EXPERIENCE:

1) "Travels to Italy" niche account with 15.300k followers

Everyday search -> site: shopify.com travel gadgets, look for new stores, contact the owners, sell at least 4 packages which contain a 24h post and a story for 25$, done. 100$ dollars in a day.

2) "Minimalistic wood/marble/other materials little objects and gadgets" niche account.

Everyday search -> site: shopify.com marble/wood covers, look for new stores, contact the owners, sell at least 4 packages which contain a 24h post and a story for 25$, done. 100$ dollars in a day.

PS: Travel niche makes me more money, one day I made 500$ but It was my rest day from my HIIT weekly schedule so I spent half day looking for stores. I also focus my accounts on specific locations so I can sell posts and stories to local businesses for more money.

HOW TO MAKE BIG CASH ONLINE AND BID FAREWELL TO JOB HUNTING

Started by nairaclass.com

Replies: 0
Views: 3635
Last post February 21, 2017, 10:55:45 AM
by nairaclass.com