Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Fake SARS officer Nabbed in Abuja  (Read 12378 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum
Fake SARS officer Nabbed in Abuja
« on: September 14, 2018, 12:43:11 AM »
A suspected fake officer of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS, identified as Tijani Omeka, who poses as Corporal Tijani, has been arrested in Abuja.

Omeka was reportedly arrested following a tip-off from one of those he defrauded.

The suspect, who is a taxi driver, operates within Mararaba, Area 1 axis of Abuja and extorts money from his victims.

The Deputy Commissioner in charge of Criminal Intelligence and Investigation Department, DCP Salisu Gyadi-Gyadi while parading the suspect said Omeka was arrested after the police got a tip-off from some of those he had defrauded.

“Omeka was arrested after the police got a tip-off from some of those he defrauded. We recovered from him one black face cap with the inscription SARS and a walkie-talkie,” DCP Gyadi added.

Upon interrogation, Omeka said “I found the walkie-talkie from SARS premises on the floor and the cap belongs to one of the operatives. The policemen are my friends and they usually use my service whenever they go on operation because I’m a taxi driver.

“I travelled and the cap was with me for about three months because I was out of Abuja. I took my car for repairs with the intention of going to drop the cap and walkie-talkie after they fix my car, but I was still at the mechanic when they arrested me.”

Uncle Nabbed for raping 10-year-old, 4-year-old nieces

Started by gurusforum

Replies: 0
Views: 5854
Last post October 02, 2023, 09:16:25 AM
by gurusforum
Lekki bank robbery suspect nabbed:My share from the operation was N50000-suspect

Started by internet police

Views: 2471
Last post May 14, 2015, 03:26:40 PM
by internet police
EFCC Nabbed proprietor, students of ‘Yahoo Yahoo’ training school in Lagos

Started by yungcrux

Views: 20596
Last post May 29, 2019, 06:57:42 AM
by yungcrux
Nigerian Hair stylist Nabbed for selling drugs packed in chin chin