Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Drake Won Song Of The Summer  (Read 8728 times)

Offline Naijaloaded

• Global Moderator
Drake Won Song Of The Summer
« on: September 07, 2018, 06:02:37 AM »

Drake started the summer with a Pusha T induced L.

He ended it with a chart propelled W.

Drizzy's hit "In My Feelings" has topped Billboard's annual Songs of the Summer chart.

According to Billboard, "the 20-position Songs of the Summer running tally tracks the most popular titles based on cumulative performance on the weekly Billboard Hot 100 from Memorial Day through Labor Day (this year encompassing charts dated June 9 through Sept. 8)."

It is Drake's second time winning Song Of The Summer; "One Dance" took the honor in 2016. He is the sixth artist to do it twice, following Andy Gibbs, Mariah Carey, Usher, Jay-Z (both on features) and Katy Perry.

Billboard's top five Songs of the Summer in 2018 are:

"In My Feelings," Drake, "I Like It" from Cardi B, Bad Bunny, and J Balvin, "Girls Like You" from Maroon 5 featuring Cardi B, "Nice For What" Drake, and "Lucid Dreams" from Juice Wrld, in that order.

Panic As "RIP Drake" Trends On Twitter

Started by legendguru

Replies: 0
Views: 9405
Last post November 16, 2020, 10:27:41 AM
by legendguru
Rapper Drake is Dating Another Rapper's Young Sister

Started by punch

Views: 5065
Last post March 11, 2024, 08:04:10 AM
by punch
Rapper Drake Sets New Billboard Chart Record for "if ure reading its late album"

Started by admin

Views: 2048
Last post February 27, 2015, 10:57:02 PM
by admin
Rapper Drake Rake huge cash on a single track - "In My Feelings"

Started by punch

Views: 10372
Last post July 27, 2018, 12:35:27 AM
by punch
Beyonce and Jay z Released New Joint LP "Everything Is Love" , dissed Drake