Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Rapper Cardi B Says her husband offset did not finger her in New explicit video  (Read 8824 times)

Offline naij

Cardi posted a video on Instagram that seemed to show her husband Offset fingering her.
below is the video
 Invalid Tweet ID
MNF
@musicfactnews
 Cardi B posts a video of herself getting fingered & pleasured by Offset on Instagram!

2:15 PM - Aug 26, 2018
1,259 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Then she jumped on Twitter and denied she was taking a Migo digit, but that she wished she had been because she is still on her post-pregnancy sex hiatus.

iamcardib

@iamcardib
 I wasn’t getting fingered i had LETHER SHORTS ON .... but i wish i was :/I was very very horny 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

LETHER SHORTS
@Trxmone
Cardi really filmed herself getting fingered by offset

4:42 PM - Aug 26, 2018
7,915 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
 No Instagram post ID supplied.
She also criticized everyone who cared so much about how she chooses to show affection for her husband.

husband tells Police after killing neighbour ,he’ll never make advance to marry

Started by punch

Replies: 0
Views: 20476
Last post June 05, 2019, 07:07:42 AM
by punch
woman tells court, My husband sexually molested our three daughters

Started by punch

Replies: 0
Views: 8040
Last post May 17, 2019, 12:46:22 AM
by punch