Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: US Senator John McCain Has Died  (Read 6771 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
US Senator John McCain Has Died
« on: August 27, 2018, 12:53:17 AM »

U.S. Senator John McCain died Saturday at age 81 after a battle with brain cancer that robbed America of a revered statesman, proud patriot and self-sacrificing warrior.

His wife, Cindy, said on Twitter:

Cindy McCain

@cindymccain
 My heart is broken. I am so lucky to have lived the adventure of loving this incredible man for 38 years. He passed the way he lived, on his own terms, surrounded by the people he loved, in the the place he loved best.

1:47 AM - Aug 26, 2018
73.3K people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
One of McCain’s five children, daughter Meghan, also posted a statement on Twitter, saying “I was with my father at his end, as he was with me at my beginning.”

Meghan McCain

@MeghanMcCain
 I love you forever - my beloved father @SenJohnMcCain

1:41 AM - Aug 26, 2018
90.3K people are talking about this

“In the thirty-three years we shared together, he raised me, taught me, corrected me, comforted me, encouraged me, and supported me in all things. He loved me, and I loved him. He taught me how to live. His love and his care, ever present, always unfailing, took me from a girl to a woman — and he showed me what it is to be a man,” she wrote.

Shortly after McCain's death was announced, President Donald Trump tweeted his condolences.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
 My deepest sympathies and respect go out to the family of Senator John McCain. Our hearts and prayers are with you!

1:44 AM - Aug 26, 2018
117K people are talking about this
War hero

Best known for having survived as a prisoner of war in North Vietnam and winning the Republican presidential nomination in 2008, John Sidney McCain remained an ardent and unapologetic believer in American exceptionalism.

Arizona Sen. John McCain, the war hero who became the GOP’s standard-bearer in the 2008 election, has died. He was 81.
His office says McCain died Saturday. He had glioblastoma, a form of brain cancer.https://www.voanews.com/a/us-senator-war-hero-john-mccain-has-died-/4544536.html

2:35 AM - Aug 26, 2018
30 people are talking about this

“We are blessed. We are living in the land of the free, the land where anything is possible,” McCain said in October, months after his cancer diagnosis, at the National Constitution Center, where he received the Liberty Medal. “We are blessed, and we have been a blessing to humanity in turn.”

In the same speech, he also warned of the perils he saw in the era of President Donald Trump.

“To refuse the obligations of international leadership and our duty to remain the last best hope of earth for the sake of some half-baked, spurious nationalism cooked up by people who would rather find scapegoats than solve problems, is as unpatriotic as an attachment to any other tired dogma of the past that Americans consigned to the ash heap of history,” the senator said.

“John McCain represented public service,” American University political historian Allan Lichtman said. “He was a genuine American hero, not a phony, hyped-up media hero.”

Husband of Britain Queen Elizabeth Prince Philip Has Died

Started by bellanaija

Replies: 0
Views: 11634
Last post April 09, 2021, 01:45:17 PM
by bellanaija
Four Died on Australia Amusement Park Ride

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 1305
Last post October 26, 2016, 07:38:30 AM
by internet police