Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: pastor allegedly used ‘satanic oppression’ to rape woman in Lagos  (Read 14449 times)

Offline legendguru

• Global Moderator
The police on Thursday arraigned a 32- year-old fake pastor in an Ikeja Chief Magistrates’ Court for allegedly raping a woman.

The accused, Micheal Akpan, who resides at 17, Unity Close, Obawole, Iju, a suburb of Lagos is charged with one-count of rape.

The Prosecutor, Insp Raji Akeem told the court that the offence was committed on Aug. 17 at the accused’s residence.

Raji said, “The accused pretended to be a pastor and told the complainant, a 29- year-old, who was on her way to work, that he had powers to deliver her from satanic oppression.”

He told the court that the accused told the complainant to buy seven bottles of olive oil for cleansing and also told her to meet him in his house later that day.

On getting to the house, he said, the accused shut the door at her and raped her.

Raji added that the complainant reported the case at the police station and the accused was arrested.

The offence, he said contravened Section 260 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015.

The accused, however, pleaded not guilty to the charges.

The Chief Magistrate, Mrs Jadesola Adeyemi-Ajayi, admitted the accused to bail in the sum of N200,000 with two sureties in like sum.

Adeyemi-Ajayi also ordered the accused to pay additional N20,000 as part of the bail condition.

She, however, adjourned the case until Oct. 10 for mention.

I slept with my biological son – 47-year-old woman makes shocking revelation

Started by naij

Replies: 0
Views: 15196
Last post August 13, 2018, 12:50:22 AM
by naij
woman tells court, My husband sexually molested our three daughters

Started by punch

Replies: 0
Views: 8016
Last post May 17, 2019, 12:46:22 AM
by punch