Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Nicki Minaj Reveals Why Drake Isn't On her new album 'Queen  (Read 1914 times)

Offline lindaikeji

• Global Moderator
Nicki Minaj Reveals Why Drake Isn't On her new album 'Queen
« on: August 22, 2018, 06:48:21 AM »

Queen is the first Nicki Minaj album without a Drake feature.

She discussed the lack of Drizzy with DJ Whoo Kid.

“Drake and I were working on something,” she said. “But I didn’t want to change the date of the album. About two days before I had to turn it in, he and I had been going back and forth. Within 12 hours of having to turn in the album, we were going back and forth ’cause he had come to my studio we found something we really, really loved. But he was also going through that process of getting stuff right for his tour and I had to understand that. As an artist, I always try to put myself in the artists’ shoes and not try to be selfish.”

And anyway, she didn't even need Drake:

“My thing is like, ‘Yo, I don’t need anybody. I stand on my own two feet.’ I always keep on reminding myself, ‘Onika, when you was putting out your mixtapes you ain’t have no big name people to put on there' ... It was me grinding. If I have to do that again, so fucking be it. Nobody's going to make or break me. I'm going to do me."

She might be rethinking not waiting on Drake. Nicki had to add a Tekashi 6ix9ine feature to Queen after the album dropped to juice sales. Minaj has also spent the last few days raging at the charts (and a shadowy conspiracy against her) because Queen failed to finish number one in its first week.

Rapper Rick Ross Makes Surprise "Port Of Miami II" Album Announcement

Started by newspostng

Replies: 0
Views: 15529
Last post June 21, 2019, 05:21:54 AM
by newspostng
Birdman sues Jay z's Tidal for $50M over lil wayne album, Planned to kill wayne

Started by mastercode

Views: 1860
Last post July 21, 2015, 03:58:25 PM
by mastercode
Wizkid's Baby Mama Reveals how She Was Disvirgined By wizkid

Started by internet police

Views: 1980
Last post May 28, 2015, 01:41:08 AM
by internet police
Rapper Nelly Reveals plans He's "Working Toward" Engaging Shantel Jackson

Started by lindaikeji

Views: 14991
Last post October 30, 2020, 01:05:24 PM
by lindaikeji
Wal-Mart Reportedly drops Rick Ross Black Market album Over threat to kill trump

Started by internet police

Views: 1686
Last post December 20, 2015, 01:01:40 PM
by internet police