Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Video Evidence shows Nicki Minaj Trying Kill ex Safaree With A Knife  (Read 8796 times)

Offline bellanaija

• Global Moderator

Lost in all of yesterday's talk of hair plugs and hairlines was that Safaree leveled a pretty serious accusation against his ex Nicki Minaj.

@IAMSAFAREE

@IAMSAFAREE
 Remember the night you cut me and i almost died the police and ambulance had to take me out the crib on a stretcher and I had to lie and tell them I was trying to kill myself so they wouldn't take you to jail. When things like that start happening more Than once it's time to dip.

5:19 PM - Aug 14, 2018
14.4K people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy

On the one hand, Nicki is the type that might try to stab her man to death. On the other hand, SB is the type to exaggerate such an incident.

But here's something that might tip the truth meter in Safaree's direction.

Van Lathan, the TMZ employee famous for calling Kanye West out for his slavery comments, has revealed that there is a tape of Nicki chasing SB around with a knife.

Power 106

@Power106LA
 · Aug 15, 2018
 Tune In: @VanLathan is joining @TheCruzShow next to talk about a possible Nicki Minaj video 👀

LISTEN: http://Power106.com  pic.twitter.com/qMgc2n5Pmd

Power 106

@Power106LA
There’s video of Nicki Minaj chasing @IAMSAFAREE with a knife 👀

“It shows Nicki [Minaj] chasing Safaree with a knife. Don’t know what happened after that... but we don’t know if Nicki stabbed him with a knife.” - @VanLathan pic.twitter.com/9wQmjIsPfZ

3:46 PM - Aug 15, 2018

“We’ve actually seen the video here at TMZ, back in 2014, that shows Nicki chasing Safaree with a knife,” Van explains. “We should say, don’t know what happened after that. Couples get into it, sometimes things get heated. There’s no reason why you should be chasing someone with a knife, but we don’t know if Nicki actually stabbed him with a knife.”

Birdman sues Jay z's Tidal for $50M over lil wayne album, Planned to kill wayne

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 1860
Last post July 21, 2015, 03:58:25 PM
by mastercode
Wal-Mart Reportedly drops Rick Ross Black Market album Over threat to kill trump

Started by internet police

Views: 1686
Last post December 20, 2015, 01:01:40 PM
by internet police
[See Photos] Nick Minaj releases new photos to promote MTV EMAs

Started by jchima14

Views: 1740
Last post October 24, 2014, 08:02:48 PM
by jchima14
US Hot Female Rapper turned twerker Iggy Azalea Twerk dirty In new video "Kream