Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Husband tells court , My wife starves me of sex, sleeps with my friend  (Read 7132 times)

Offline Postmaster

• Global Moderator
The Mapo Customary Court in Ibadan has dissolved a 20-year-old marriage between one Musbau Oladele and wife, Sherifat, over sexual starvation and adulterous lifestyle.

Musbau told the court that he sought for divorce because he was tired of being starved of sex and his wife’s adulterous lifestyle.

“My lord, after my numerous attempts at persuading Sherifat to allow me to perform my conjugal rights with her failed, I have no other option than to approach the court and ask for a divorce.

“Before she started denying me of sex, I observed that Sherifat had suddenly made some incision around her waist and also washes her private parts before allowing me.

“Furthermore, she planted some charms in our wardrobe although I do not know the reasons, because she did not deem it fit to inform me or tell me what the charms were meant for.

“Subsequently, she started avoiding me because whenever I return home at night, the children will tell me that she has gone to the church.

“Later, I caught her red-handed sleeping with one of my close friends, and as if that was not enough, she accused me of using my sexual relationship with her for rituals,’’ he said.

The respondent, who denied any wrongdoing, consented to the divorce.

Sherifat, who lives at Idi-Ope, Odo Oba area of Ibadan, described the plaintiff as a “ cheap blackmailer.’’

“The reason why I admitted to part ways with Musbau is that he is an unrepentant womaniser.

“Musbau recently joined a cult and I felt threatened. He has plunged me into a huge debt by his ineptitude because he neither caters for the children nor me.

“I also don’t sleep with any of his friends,” Sherifat said.

Ruling, the President of the court, Chief Ademola Odunade awarded custody of the four children produced by the union to Sherifat and ordered Musbau to pay a monthly allowance of N10,000 for the children’s upkeep.

He said that no court was interested in ending marriages, adding that this was sometimes necessary to promote peaceful living.

Odunade also asked the plaintiff to be responsible for the education and other welfare needs of the children.

He, however, advised intending couples and those already married to be prayerful in order to sustain their union.

Busola Dakolo vs Pastor Biodun sexual harrassment case dismissed by Court

Started by newspostng

Replies: 0
Views: 14458
Last post November 15, 2019, 07:58:21 AM
by newspostng
Commercial motorcyclist allegedly raped passenger , court remands him

Started by legendguru

Replies: 0
Views: 1446
Last post March 04, 2016, 01:52:51 AM
by legendguru