Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Senator Dino Melaye releases another song  (Read 23179 times)

Offline yungcrux

• Global Moderator
Senator Dino Melaye releases another song
« on: August 03, 2018, 12:42:26 AM »
Senator representing Kogi West constituency in the National Assembly, Dino Melaye, has released another comical song sequel to his return to the Peoples Democratic Part (PDP).

The senator, who joined over a dozen other of his colleagues in dumping the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) last week, had before his defection, sang about his imminent return to the PDP.

However, at a meeting in Abuja between the PDP national leadership and some of the high-profile defectors from the APC on Thursday, the senator sang a new version of the song which goes: “Oh my home… now that I’ve seen my home. Now that I’ve seen my PDP, I’ll never forget my home

“I like am, I like am (2x). Me I like PDP. Imlike am pass APC. Everything dey for PDP. Make we join hands to make Nigerian better.”

Nigerian Senate president, Saraki releases new statement -I'm ready to goto jail

Started by yungcrux

Replies: 0
Views: 1395
Last post June 27, 2016, 07:42:33 PM
by yungcrux
Nigeria FG releases N100bn sukuk bond proceeds to finance 25 road projects

Started by punch

Replies: 0
Views: 1438
Last post October 06, 2017, 01:14:04 AM
by punch
Nigeria Super Eagles Rohr releases 30-man provisional squad for 2018 world cup