Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Woman tells court -My husband cannot satisfy me in bed  (Read 22851 times)

Offline yungcrux

• Global Moderator
Woman tells court -My husband cannot satisfy me in bed
« on: August 03, 2018, 12:41:41 AM »
A 25-year-old housewife, Imaobong Bassey, has approached an Akwa Ibom State High Court sitting at Uyo, to seek the dissolution of her nine-month-old marriage to a retired civil servant.

The woman claimed that her husband was unable to satisfy her sexually.

Imaobong, a student of Business Management at the Uyo City Polytechnic, said her husband was also addicted to alcohol, cigarettes and gambling.

She added that gambling had made her husband a wretched and irresponsible family head to the extent that he had sold all the gifts donated during their wedding and traditional marriage.

Imaobong also accused her husband of not being able to sexually satisfy her in bed, as he “keeps complaining of I’m weak and tired”.

She said: “My Lord, my husband started misbehaving immediately after our wedding. I tried to cope with the situation, hoping that he will change from the bad behaviour but nothing changed.

“He cannot make me happy in bed as a woman. I want the court to dissolve our union because I am tired of this marriage.

“The love between me and my husband has turned sour.”

Her husband denied all the allegations against him, saying that his wife was the cause of all that happened to their marriage.

Mr. Bassey promised to narrate his own side of the story when called upon for defence.

The case was adjourned till August 13 for continuation of hearing.

Court remands father and friend for allegedly defiling 12-year-old daughter

Started by yungcrux

Replies: 0
Views: 13948
Last post September 20, 2019, 04:04:59 AM
by yungcrux
I slept with my biological son – 47-year-old woman makes shocking revelation

Started by naij

Replies: 0
Views: 15203
Last post August 13, 2018, 12:50:22 AM
by naij