Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Shocking - baby boy is found under trailer  (Read 5055 times)

Offline guruslodge

• Global Moderator
Shocking - baby boy is found under trailer
« on: July 20, 2018, 01:44:47 PM »

A three-month-old baby boy, whose mother, Aisha Yau attempted to kill, has been rescued by the Kaduna State government.

Kaduna State Commissioner for Women Affairs and Social Development, Hajiya Hafsat Baba Muhammed rescued the baby in Kaduna on Thursday from Aisha who appeared not to be in her right frame of mind.

This was after a passerby quickly drew the attention of the commissioner to the scene.

The commissioner, in company of other top government functionaries, rushed to rescue the child at about 11:00hours on Thursday.

It was learnt that Aisha, who stays under the popular Kawo Bridge in Kaduna North LGA was said to have purposely kept the baby under a trailer’ in order to kill the baby.

After being persuaded on why she wanted to kill the baby, Aisha told The nation “My name is Aisha Yau and I am 20 years old. I am from Taraba State but can’t find any of my family after the crisis that occurred in our community sometimes ago.

“I did not know how I got myself here in Kaduna. But when I came, one of my suitors though I don’t know his name but I know his shop in Kasuwan Baici here in Kaduna. He got me pregnant but he denied the pregnancy and refused to take care of me and the baby. So, I want to kill the baby to save myself from shame”, she said.

Speaking with newsmen shortly after taking the custody of the mother and the child, the commissioner said she had directed social department in her ministry to take the young woman to the hospital for medical examination and treatment before repatriating her and her child back to Taraba State.

“I was at a meeting when I got a distress call that a young woman was about to kill her own child. Fortunately for me, I have some people with me and that was how we rushed to Kawo.

“But on getting there, she was still waiting for the driver of the truck to move so he can crushed the baby. We have to tactically move her away why we rescued the baby.

“We have both of them with us. We shall take her to hospital tomorrow for possible rehabilitation because she’s not that bad in her sense of reasoning. By the time she is stabilised, we will communicate the Ministry of Women Affairs in Taraba State to see her possibility of reuniting her with her family.

“She wanted the child dead because the man she claimed to be responsible for the baby boy was not ready to take the paternity of the child, hence her plan to kill it and move on with her live which is quite unfortunate”, she added.

Baby factory with 9 pregnant young girls discovered in Enugu Nigeria [photo]

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 1585
Last post June 22, 2015, 08:12:30 AM
by internet police
Nigerian Police rescue eight pregnant girls from Delta baby factory

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 1613
Last post August 01, 2015, 04:18:22 PM
by mastercode