Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Atiku boast ,I will end Boko Haram insurgency in short time  (Read 10866 times)

Offline Naijaloaded

• Global Moderator

Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar on Tuesday promised to end the Boko Haram insurgency in the country if elected president in 2019.

He said his government would end the nine years insurgency in the North East within a short time.

Atiku, who is touring some parts of the country for his presidential bid, stated this while addressing Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) supporters at the Forshams Hall, Maiduguri, Borno State.

The ex- Vice President said while the civil war lasted only two years the Boko Haram has not ended nine years after.

He said: “Nigeria ended her civil war in only two- and- half years despite the thick forests in the South East. I wonder why the war against insurgency took us nine years. There must be something wrong somewhere.

“If elected I will not allow any commander to tell me stories. We must end insurgency within the shortest possible time because the insurgency has crippled everything in the North East.”

Australian negotiator, Davis, sends a message to Boko Harm

Started by ctytravellink

Replies: 0
Views: 1934
Last post September 28, 2014, 05:15:32 AM
by ctytravellink
Nigerian Boko Harm militants kills 42 in Maiduguri

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 1573
Last post March 11, 2015, 12:34:16 PM
by mastercode