Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Nnamdi Kanu’s whereabouts revealed  (Read 17039 times)

Offline newspostng

• Global Moderator
Nnamdi Kanu’s whereabouts revealed
« on: July 04, 2018, 12:46:59 AM »

Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has claimed that the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is being kept on a Nigerian naval warship far off the coast of Bayelsa.

Fani-Kayode, a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, made this known in a post on his Twitter handle on Monday.

He said, “Intelligence reports suggest that my friend and brother Nnamdi Kanu is being kept on a Nigerian naval warship far off the coast of Bayelsa and that Buhari intends to keep him there until 2019 and then drop him in the Atantic ocean after “winning” the February election.

“Know this: the incarceration, torture and murder of Nnamdi Kanu will not go unavenged or unpunished. The God of Justice will serve His judgement on all those involved in this sinister, gruesome and homicidal initiative. Buhari will soon know that God rules in the affairs of men.”

Total Coronavirus case in Nigeria revealed,NCDC confirms 86 new case,70 in Lagos

Started by newspostng

Replies: 0
Views: 13807
Last post April 20, 2020, 12:25:23 PM
by newspostng
real reasons Boko Haram killed rice farmers, residents revealed

Started by punch

Views: 12811
Last post December 02, 2020, 01:43:56 PM
by punch
Why I Raped My Friend?s Teenage Daughter - UNILAG Lecturer revealed (Photo)

Started by mastercode

Views: 1154
Last post August 08, 2015, 03:48:06 PM
by mastercode
Revealed - How Boko Haram killed army commander, four soldiers in Borno

Started by mastercode

Views: 1351
Last post November 07, 2016, 01:33:08 AM
by mastercode
The Bullet is still inside my stomach - freed Train attack victim revealed