Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: US Singer Ashanti to drop joint album with Ja rule , immitate Jay z And Beyonce  (Read 2015 times)

Offline bellanaija

• Global Moderator
Brace yourselves because another dope joint album is on the way!
No Instagram post ID supplied.
The Princess of R&B, Ashanti confirmed Sunday during the BET Awards red carpet that she and rapper Ja Rule are planning to record a joint album.

"Listen, me and Rule, it's so funny because we've been talking about that for so long, but I think now he's like, 'OK, now it's time to do it,'" the Grammy winner told "Entertainment Tonight'"s Nischelle Turner. "So we're going to carve out the time and make it happen."

It all started on Saturday (June 23) when Ja Rule posted a photo of Beyoncé and JAY-Z on Instagram and wrote: "Iconic... The Carters... New album is dope!!! @ashanti I think we should do one of these joint albums haha..."

Of course, Ja Rule was referring to Bey and Jay's Everything Is Love LP, which dropped on Saturday, June 16.

The "Rock Wit U (Awww Baby)" singer replied, "Mannnnnnnn we was supposed to been did the joint album we spoke about it years ago!!! @ruleyorkcity let’s go!!"

In 2016, the iconic duo reunited for a new song titled "Helpless" for Lin-Manuel Miranda's The Hamilton Mixtape. Also during an interview with ET, Ashanti finally set the record straight about her relationship with Ja, and if they've ever been romantic: "I don't know what it was with us two, like from the first time we met it was like, 'Oh, that's my brother, that's my sister.'"

Together, Ashanti and Ja Rule amassed a long string of crossover hits in the early 2000s, including "Always On Time," "What's Luv?" with Fat Joe, "Mesmerize," "Put It On Me" and "Down 4 U" featuring Charli Baltimore and Vita.

Rapper Drake Sets New Billboard Chart Record for "if ure reading its late album"

Started by admin

Replies: 0
Views: 2048
Last post February 27, 2015, 10:57:02 PM
by admin
Rapper Rick Ross Makes Surprise "Port Of Miami II" Album Announcement

Started by newspostng

Replies: 0
Views: 15529
Last post June 21, 2019, 05:21:54 AM
by newspostng
Birdman sues Jay z's Tidal for $50M over lil wayne album, Planned to kill wayne