Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Toyin Aimakhu apologizes to Mercy Aigbe as they follow each other back online  (Read 16116 times)

Offline Naijaloaded

• Global Moderator
Toyin Abraham has reached out to Mercy Aigbe to tender her apology for their fight - She confirmed the good news on her Instagram page - The two have also started following each other again on Instagram It appears the beef between Nollywood actresses Mercy Aigbe and Toyin Abraham, has been squashed.

This was confirmed by Toyin after she took to social media to share the news. In a post on her Instagram page, she revealed they have sorted out their differences that started due to a mistake on her part.
4/?utm_source=ig_embed[/instagram]
 She stated that she isn't perfect and makes mistakes from time to time. She wrote,"I am a product of grace. Even in my deepest moments of “mess-up” and deepest hole of hell, God found me and gave me a second chance and aligned my path with grace. Do I mess up sometimes? Yes. Like the Mercy Aigbe’s blip, it was an error in judgment on my part. I was wrong and way out of line.

I’ve since reached out to Mercy and we have sorted our differences. today, we still had cause to communicate. I am truly sorry.. It is time to focus on the goal and move on to something better than the past and the present.cc @bbbmedia @realmercyaigbe"

Veteran Nollywood actress Eucharia Anunobi begged for husband online

Started by newspostng

Replies: 0
Views: 11273
Last post May 25, 2022, 02:47:48 PM
by newspostng
i have divorced, Ibinabo Fiberesima announces online

Started by yungcrux

Replies: 0
Views: 1782
Last post January 16, 2017, 12:46:06 AM
by yungcrux