Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Suarez thanks Gerrard for advising him to snub Arsenal move  (Read 1266 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum
Suarez thanks Gerrard for advising him to snub Arsenal move
« on: November 13, 2014, 12:09:53 PM »

Former Liverpool star Luis Suarez has thanked Steven Gerrard for talking him out of a move to Arsenal in 2013.

The Gunners were keen on the Uruguayan hitman 15 months ago, with a reported ?40million plus ?1 move rejected by the Reds.

Club captain Gerrard told Suarez to wait for one of Europe?s elite to come calling and after a 31-goal Premier League season, he joined Barcelona this summer ? despite a four month ban for biting Giorgio Chiellini during the World Cup.

?It would have been a big error that I would have made had it not been for Steven Gerrard,? Suarez admits, in his book ?Luis Suarez, My Story: Crossing the Line?.

?We spoke about this when I went to Melwood to pick up my things at the end of the summer and he said: ?You did the right thing, you waited until the best moment.'?

?He had told me to play well for Liverpool, give it another year and it will be Bayern Munich, Real Madrid or Barcelona coming for you and then you can go where you want, because you have the quality to play at any of those three clubs.?

Arsenal is the only top team playing like a top team - Says Stoke Manager hughes

Started by legendguru

Replies: 0
Views: 1838
Last post January 16, 2016, 11:45:14 AM
by legendguru
Liverpool and Arsenal Goes head to head to sign Real Betis star Dani Ceballos

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 1659
Last post September 09, 2015, 10:09:12 AM
by mastercode
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger -Thoughts of signing Harry Kane Never cross my mind