Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Suspect confesses , Why I killed my girlfriend I met on Facebook  (Read 11784 times)

Offline lindaikeji

• Global Moderator
A website designer, Paul Ezeugo, 27, who allegedly killed a woman he met on Facebook has been arrested by operatives of Abuja Police command.

It was gathered that Ezeugo was in a relationship with Mrs. Charity Chidiebere Aiyedogbon, a mother of four for one year before he and his friend, Emmanuel Adogah, 28, conspired and killed her on May 9, 2016 and stole her Acura ZDX Sports Utility Vehicle.

Parading the two men alongside other suspects in Abuja on Thursday, the FCT Commissioner of Police, Sadiq Bello, stated that Ezeugo confessed to killing the woman, whom he said was his girlfriend.

Bello said, “On June 1, 2018, police operatives attached to the Command Anti-Kidnapping Squad succeeded in arresting the principal suspect, one Paul Chukwujekwu Ezeugo, 27 years at Benin in Edo State.

“The police had been on a manhunt for the two suspects since May, 2016 when Charity’s mutilated body was found packaged in two sacks at a river bank in Ushafa, a satellite community in Bwari Area Council of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

Upon interrogation, Ezeugo confessed that he killed the woman with a cutlass out of greed for SUV and properties.

He told police: “I design websites for a living; I was living with my uncle in Abuja when I met Charity on Facebook. On that day (May 9), I went out with her and we drank and she dozed off, so we carried her from the house to Kagini where we killed her.

“I killed her out of greed, It was the devil. I was hoping to get her Acura ZDX SUV and other properties. I dated her for one year but she didn’t give me anything, she told me she was a divorcee when we met.”

His accomplice, Adogah stated that he assisted Ezeugo in carrying Charity into the vehicle, adding that she was half dead when he saw her.