Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Nicki Minaj Reveals , Influenced A Lot Of Women To Be 'Modern-Day' Prostitutes  (Read 9124 times)

Offline lindaikeji

• Global Moderator

Nicki Minaj's sexy image is a big part of her brand, and some might say people like her risqué photos and videos just as much as her music.

In an interview with ELLE, the New York rapper concedes she might be a bad influence on women, especially exotic dancers and IG models, who Nicki calls "modern-day prostitutes."

“I don’t really know how to say that without being offensive,” Nicki told ELLE. “Maybe I was naïve, but I didn’t realize how many girls were modern-day prostitutes. Whether you’re a stripper or whether you’re an Instagram girl, these girls are so beautiful and they have so much to offer. But I started finding out that you give them a couple thousand dollars, and you can have sex with them. I was like, ‘Yikes.’ It’s just sad that they don’t know their worth. It makes me sad as a woman. And it makes me sad that maybe I’ve contributed to that in some way.”

The Young Money MC added she doesn't look down on anyone since she hasn't changed her image, and is still selling sex.

“I’ve always felt like it, but in a lot of ways I don’t know if I’m doing the same thing they’re doing, because I’m selling sex appeal," she explained. "So I can’t look down on these girls. I may not be having sex with people, but I’m still selling sex appeal.”

What do you think? Has Nicki been a bad influence on a lot of today's women?

Tupac Raped Me, And Then Passed Me to His Boys, Accuser Reveals in New Video

Started by punch

Replies: 0
Views: 1584
Last post January 31, 2018, 12:54:23 AM
by punch
Nigerian Boobstar Cossy Orjiakor reveals her goals for 2019

Started by naij

Replies: 0
Views: 16306
Last post January 04, 2019, 07:54:40 AM
by naij