Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Sanchez inks fresh six-year deal with Tottenham Hotspur  (Read 9516 times)

Offline yungcrux

• Global Moderator
Sanchez inks fresh six-year deal with Tottenham Hotspur
« on: May 18, 2018, 07:43:23 AM »

Colombia international Davinson Sanchez has been rewarded with a fresh six-year contract after impressing during his debut season in the English top-flight.
The 21-year-old joined Spurs from Ajax for £42m during the previous summer transfer window and he has since gone on to establish himself as a regular starter in Toby Alderweireld's expense.

Over the course of the 2017/18 campaign, the centre-back managed 41 appearances across all competitions for the club and this included eight starts in the Champions League.

“I’ve enjoyed it so much this season because I have quality team-mates, I have quality staff guiding me and I have a quality training ground to work at,” he is quoted as saying by Spurs' official website following his extension.

Spurs have extended the contracts of several key players over the past 24 months but the future of Alderweireld continues to remain uncertain ahead of the summer.

Unlike some of his teammates, the Belgian has been reluctant to prolong his stay beyond next season and his limited gametime in 2018 could push him for a new challenge.

Musa, Enyeama Nominated For 2014 Caf Player Of The Year Award

Started by jchima14

Replies: 0
Views: 1604
Last post November 07, 2014, 03:47:02 PM
by jchima14
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Named African Footballer of the year

Started by yungcrux

Replies: 0
Views: 1340
Last post January 08, 2016, 10:06:53 AM
by yungcrux