Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: How To make $100 profit a day with Instagram mentions  (Read 8681 times)

Offline newspostng

• Global Moderator
How To make $100 profit a day with Instagram mentions
« on: April 27, 2018, 03:25:34 PM »
In This method. You need a small amount of money to invest. I have results from this week. Use your brain and start with this method, today!

Before we start it's important to know, that this method is about fake hacks/generators. You're going to promote fake stuff, nobody will receive what they expected. If you don't want to promote fake hacks, then this method isn't for you. You need the right mindset..

If you twist the method a little bit more, you can make it also profitable for whitehat niches. I don't have time to try it, so I can't tell you my experience with whitehat niches.

I don't see any reasons why you won't promote fake hacks. You make people smart. They are investing their time in bullshit. They downloading a free app without any results.

I'm not even sure what's more stupid.. Believing in a fake generator or Mayweather fighting against Conor McGregor in the octagon.

[​IMG]​

Instagram mentions

You probably know or have seen Instagram mentions already. Those are accounts that mentions a lot of people that you target from a specific account. You can buy targeted Instagram mentions for $2 - $5 per 1k mentions. The price really depends on your provider.

I decided to create a dutch landingspage for the popular game Fortnite. It's just an easy Fornite hack/generator template. At the end people have to download one app to unlock the skins (money, whatever).

After I finished the landingspage I created a simple new Instagram account. I added some basic information on the Instagram profile and posted one fake proof video. The video was also the post that I used to get all the targeted mentions on. How does that work?

You provide your provider the following information. Your post, where they can deliver the targeted mentions + the account that they can use to scrape the followers. I bought 5k targeted mentions from a dutch Fortnite niche account.

The people who get mentioned are for 99% interested in Fortnite. They are probably playing the game, because they are following the niche Fortnite account. They are all receive a notification (depends on their settings), because someone mentioned them in a post. You got now their attention, because they are going to check the post!

Instagram mention provider

Do your own research. I only can tell you that the seller is active on another forum that BHW. I won't promote him here (for free).

Earnings

[​IMG] ​

I invested $10 in 5000 targeted mentions from the dutch Fornite account. Revenue after one day?

[​IMG]

Remember that the payout for dutch offers are much lower than USA. I didn't test anything, just send all the traffic to one landingspage. Make sure that you test different niches, landingspages and country's.

You easily can scale this in to a $100 profit a day.

Instagram to remove "Likes" features soon

Started by gurusforum

Replies: 0
Views: 4633
Last post November 11, 2019, 07:55:09 AM
by gurusforum
Nigeria Born Instagram Flex star and alleged fraudster Hushpuppi updated by efcc

Started by legendguru

Views: 12198
Last post June 19, 2020, 08:05:06 AM
by legendguru
Nigerian instagram flex star turned scammer Hushpuppy remanded in US jail

Started by bellanaija

Views: 14567
Last post July 15, 2020, 08:07:25 AM
by bellanaija
ex Instagram flex star Hushpuppi snitched to FBI,name top police boss Abba Kyari

Started by punch

Views: 12096
Last post August 02, 2021, 02:50:38 PM
by punch
Notorious Instagram flexstar Hushpuppi defrauded 1,926,400 people – Dubai Police

Started by gurusforum

Views: 14364
Last post June 26, 2020, 08:06:26 AM
by gurusforum