Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Funke Akindele Must Marry A Gateman Before She Can Have A Child –Says Prophet  (Read 12944 times)

Offline Postmaster

• Global Moderator

Popular Lagos prophet, and the Founder of Mountain of Blessing and Miracle Church of Christ, Dr Olagoroye Faleyimu, in a recent chat with YMG, revealed that actress Funke Akindele must marry a gateman for her to have a child.

His words: “Recall that I have once said that Funke Akindele will keep acquiring more wealth, this was even before she started getting endorsement deals. She chose wealth and fame when she was coming to earth. .

She is a promised child who has a limited time to live, and that is why I have been clamoring that she must have a special prayer so that she can genuinely conceive and have her own kids.

It is not something you ask a pastor to do for you. Counterfeit prophets have been predicting this and that about her, claiming they saw a set of twin in her womb, and that was why the rumour was everywhere a few months ago that she was pregnant.

She needs to open her mouth to deliver herself. If she fails to do the prayer, another grace for her is to marry a poor and unpopular pastor, the person will get the solution and she will have her own child.

Another way she can break the covenant is to probably marry a gate-man. This is the promise she made with her members in the spiritual realm. It might be difficult for her to have a child if she fails to break the covenant.

If she comes to me for prayers and I pray for her, she won’t conceive. I can only give her some prayer points as guideline. Immediately she engages in the special prayers, one of the signs she should watch out for is that, her money and endorsements will be reducing and within 2 months, the pregnancy will come.

Nollywood little actor Actor Victor ‘Nkubi’ Nwaogu welcomes first child with wife

Started by gurusforum

Replies: 0
Views: 9559
Last post April 08, 2024, 09:01:25 AM
by gurusforum
My 14-year-old foster child also defiled by Baba Ijesha-Comedian Princess says

Started by yungcrux

Views: 11406
Last post April 28, 2021, 11:51:55 AM
by yungcrux
Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels welcome first child

Started by bellanaija

Views: 8332
Last post June 29, 2020, 06:13:47 PM
by bellanaija
Actress Lala Akindoju welcome first child

Started by yungcrux

Views: 10372
Last post March 01, 2021, 01:59:08 PM
by yungcrux
Nollywood actress, Funke Adesiyan cries after winning APC Ticket, Mandate Stolen

Started by Postmaster

Views: 17027
Last post October 10, 2018, 03:59:24 PM
by Postmaster