Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Amber Rose Dissed 21 Savage at Coachella  (Read 9192 times)

Offline Postmaster

• Global Moderator
Amber Rose Dissed 21 Savage at Coachella
« on: April 20, 2018, 08:42:08 AM »

A few months ago, Amber Rose and 21 Savage were both so lovey-dovey.  But now all of that has changed.

They ran into each other at Coachella last weekend. According to Page Six, they had tables right next to each other but chose not to speak or play nice.

“21 Savage and Amber Rose were both in attendance and had tables right next to each other, but their encounter was quite icy,” said an insider who saw them at the COMBSFEST Coachella House party.

The report also said Amber and 21 made things awkward for the friends who were with them.

As we previously shared, the rapper and former dancer split back in March and during an interview with Big Boy, Amber explained what happened.

"To be in a relationship, in general, is very difficult,"she stated. "To be famous and in a relationship is even more difficult because you have teams and people and everybody feeding you both stuff.  And you end up arguing about stuff you wouldn't argue about as a normal person. But I love him. I really love him. I miss him. I think about him every day."

Do you think 21 being so in love and showing so much public affection to Amber hurt his "savage" reputation any?

Africa Against Ebola! Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage, Sean Tizzle, Mafikizolo...

Started by jchima14

Replies: 0
Views: 1703
Last post December 03, 2014, 01:08:02 PM
by jchima14
2face & Annie, Tiwa Savage & Tee Billz, AY & Mabel on Couples Night Out

Started by mastercode

Views: 2045
Last post January 25, 2015, 12:24:34 AM
by mastercode
Tiwa Savage accused of rigging award meant for Tanzanian artiste

Started by internet police

Views: 1262
Last post December 11, 2017, 07:38:25 AM
by internet police
Davido, Tiwa Savage wowed to see name at the entrance of 02 brixton london

Started by internet police

Views: 1522
Last post September 12, 2014, 11:16:22 AM
by internet police
[PHOTOS] The Mavins UK Concert: Tiwa Savage ?lights Up? The Stage!

Started by jchima14

Views: 1450
Last post October 24, 2014, 08:15:00 PM
by jchima14