Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Deaths from Opioids Overdose Keep Rising in the US  (Read 12545 times)

Offline legendguru

• Global Moderator
Deaths from Opioids Overdose Keep Rising in the US
« on: April 13, 2018, 12:27:02 AM »

The opioid crisis leaves no community in the U.S. untouched. It's nationwide, but it hits small towns and rural states particularly hard.

In tiny Bellevue, Ohio, population 8,000, Koriann Evans had just gotten fentanyl from her dealer. Fentanyl is a drug dozens of times more powerful than heroin, and Evans couldn't wait to get home to take it so she took it in her car and was driving home with her two young children in the back seat when she started to overdose.

One of her daughters asked if she was OK. "Mommy can't breathe," Evans told her. Evans managed to hit the brakes before passing out. She was lucky. She was taken to a hospital where doctors revived her before it was too late.

Evans has since stopped taking opioids.

"I almost killed my kids. I didn't have it (the car) in park. I could have flipped that car and killed them or I could have killed other people," she said.

Leading Cause of Cancer Deaths Among Women is Breast Cancer -Report

Started by gurusforum

Replies: 0
Views: 3499
Last post February 06, 2023, 01:10:54 PM
by gurusforum
Ebola: Nigeria confirms 7 deaths, 18 patients including sister of late PH doctor

Started by admin

Views: 2567
Last post September 04, 2014, 11:31:55 AM
by admin
HIV/AIDS Infections and Deaths dropped but hurdle remains,says united nations

Started by legendguru

Views: 5316
Last post November 27, 2019, 08:11:30 AM
by legendguru
US Doctors' Group calls for end in Vaping as Deaths, Illnesses Rise