Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Tonto Dikeh Lament, My Son Has No Blood Relationship With Obasanjo  (Read 1695 times)

Offline lindaikeji

• Global Moderator

Tonto Dikeh says her son King Andre has no blood ties with former president Olusegun Obasanjo even though pictures of them surfaced online a long time ago.

An Instagram user: Celebritys_Kid had posted a photo of Tonto’s son and Obasanjo together. The actress replied saying ; ”Excuse me that’s my son and that’s not his grandfather in any way.Baba is a great man and has been wonderful to me and my son but Unfortunately we have no blood relationship with Baba.”But I wouldn’t have you using my sons image for a Lie..He has 2 grandfathers, One is late and Mine is very much alive..
I was as ignorant as you until I found the truth so pls pls pls and pls again I’m a mother and I wldnt tolerate this…
Thanks and God bless you & your business💐

Nollywood actress Actress lament to fuel scarcity after fuel subsidy removal

Started by bellanaija

Replies: 0
Views: 10450
Last post June 01, 2023, 12:20:50 AM
by bellanaija
Nollywood Actress Rita Dominic and Former President Olusegun Obasanjo

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 1533
Last post August 17, 2016, 07:34:47 AM