Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Wizkid Reveals - I have no plans to get married  (Read 1651 times)

Offline naij

Wizkid Reveals - I have no plans to get married
« on: March 21, 2018, 01:07:02 AM »

Surrounded by many women, the Starboy just can’t see himself committing to one — at least not yet.

Wizkid says the only way he will get married is “if all the women in my life decide to get married to me at the same time”.

He made the revelation during an interview on Sunday at Urban 96 FM.

While discussing his love for Ghana and his collaborative success with R2Bees he shared how he would like to settle down in the Gold Coast towards the end of his career.

“I love Ghana. I feel like maybe when I grow old like with my young girlfriend I can just relocate to Ghana.

To the bemusement of the interviewer, he asked Wiz about his plans to tie the knot and the 27-year-old laughed and said, “I have no plans to get married”.

Deviating to other topics, the ‘Ojuelegba’ singer discussed his musical process and how he achieves hit songs.

Chioma reveals relationship status with davido,details alleged fight with fiancé

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 9161
Last post June 17, 2020, 08:20:35 AM
by mastercode
Nigerian Music producer reveals Nollywood making young Nigerians go into rituals

Started by bellanaija

Views: 10318
Last post January 17, 2022, 12:28:01 PM
by bellanaija
Nigerian Singer Skales reveals Naira Marley demanded his removal from song

Started by internet police

Views: 3241
Last post August 07, 2023, 08:06:31 AM
by internet police
Young Singer Ayra Starr reveals her plan if she becomes President, Prioritized her Gender

Started by lindaikeji

Views: 4876
Last post March 08, 2024, 09:14:38 AM
by lindaikeji
Singer Chidinma Ekile reveals reasons for dumping secular music

Started by xrated

Views: 8803
Last post May 05, 2021, 12:01:05 PM
by xrated