Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: BBNaija contestants get tough new rules - No more alcohol, no swear words…  (Read 1388 times)

Offline yungcrux

• Global Moderator

The next few days will be tough for contestants of the Big Brother Naija reality show, particularly Ahneeka and Teddy-A.
 BBNaija housemates

According to Big Brother, there should be no smoking, alcohol, swearing and use of swear words in the house until Friday.

The temporary ban on abusive language and intoxication was announced by Miracle, the new head of the house.

“No swear words, no alcohol and smoking till Friday,” Miracle read out the new rules to his stunned fellow contestants on Tuesday morning.

Of all the contestants on the third edition of BBNaija, Ahneeka is renowned for her use of swear words and abusive language while Teddy-A is known to indulge in a smoke every now and then.

After the new rules were read out, Teddy-A, evidently affected by the development, said: “Make I go sleep since I can’t smoke something” after which he said, “Big Brother is targeting some people”.

Khloe and Kbrule on Sunday became the first housemates to be disqualified from the show. They were disqualified after receiving three warning strikes.

Khloe got a warning strike for using “strong abusive curse words”. Her disqualification affected Kbrule, her strategic partner.

Lucy of BBNAIJA 2020 Reveals Erica stands no chance if Nengi wanted Kiddwaya

Started by guruslodge

Replies: 0
Views: 6685
Last post September 09, 2020, 02:23:26 PM
by guruslodge
Nigerians battle more tough times, hardship devise survival strategies

Started by bellanaija

Views: 3562
Last post June 19, 2023, 10:03:30 AM
by bellanaija
Clarke insist, I swear by my father’s grave, Nigeria will collapse in six months

Started by naij

Views: 6076
Last post May 03, 2021, 01:03:09 PM
by naij
Nigerian FG declares Monday May 29th public holiday to swear in New President

Started by legendguru

Views: 5633
Last post May 27, 2023, 02:52:52 AM
by legendguru
FG directs Adamawa CJ to swear in Ngilari as governor