Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: BBNaija Evicted Housemate Lament, They Vote Me out For Refusing to have Sex  (Read 1477 times)

Offline yungcrux

• Global Moderator

Vandora, one of the evicted Big Brother Naija housemates, has revealed why she was voted out.

She claimed her eviction might not be unconnected with her refusal to partake in any sexual activity.

Vandora, who was evicted alongside her strategic partner, Dee-One on Sunday, said she was traumatized after the eviction.

She said people did not vote for her despite being through to her personality, although she is happy she formed new friendship.

Speaking to Africa Magic, Vandora said, ” I was evicted because people did not vote, Our pair was not ordinary.

”I don’t think we did anything wrong, we were not doing what everyone was doing, like the kissing and loving because were trying to stay through to who we were.

On what was her best moment in the house, Vandora said, the party, bonding, friendship and love was great.

According to her, the housemates would make good friends after the show.

Meet the BBNaija 2019 housemates for 2019

Started by naij

Replies: 0
Views: 11376
Last post July 01, 2019, 05:52:35 AM
by naij
BBNaija 2021 saga - Mixed reactions trail Tega, Boma’s love-making, kissing

Started by gurusforum

Views: 10741
Last post September 01, 2021, 01:44:05 PM
by gurusforum
BBNaija Reunion turns bloody, You’re a trifling human being, disgrace to manhood – Doyin blasts Adekunle

Started by internet police

Views: 9179
Last post June 28, 2023, 09:01:59 AM
by internet police
BBNaija 2018: Bambam, Teddy reportedly caught making love in bathroom (VIDEO)

Started by guruslodge

Views: 1816
Last post February 28, 2018, 08:07:07 AM
by guruslodge
BBNaija 2018 - Stop wearing Teddy A’s clothes’- BamBam Warns Alex (videos)

Started by newspostng

Replies: 1
Views: 2963
Last post May 21, 2018, 08:48:34 AM
by Orri