Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: I?ve secured Federal Govt. jobs for three Ekiti indigenes, Fayose says  (Read 1379 times)

Offline jchima14

The Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, on Friday said he has since assumption of office secured employment for three indigenes of the State at the Federal Ministry of Education.
In a statement by his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, Mr. Fayose said that gesture ?is in furtherance of his resolve to secure Federal government employments for Ekiti indigenes?.
Source: http://www.ereporter.com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/1123-i-ve-secured-federal-govt-jobs-for-three-ekiti-indigenes-fayose-says

?I?ll give Igbo youths one million jobs? ? Buhari

Started by jchima14

Replies: 0
Views: 1303
Last post January 26, 2015, 12:13:03 AM
by jchima14
$16bn EPZ: FG’s delay stalling 150,000 jobs in N’Delta – Ayiri

Started by Ereporter

Replies: 0
Views: 1172
Last post October 12, 2016, 05:15:45 PM
by Ereporter