Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: BBNaija 2018 Housemate, Vandora Reveals How Her Ex Boyfriend Raped Her  (Read 1974 times)

Offline Naijaloaded

• Global Moderator

Big Brother Naija housemate, Vandora has revealed her ex-boyfriend always raped her.

She disclosed this while talking about rape, sexual assault and consent to Dee One, KBrule, Bam Bam, and Teddy A.

Vandora’s disclosure comes a day after another housemate; Alex disclosed that she had an abortion at age 16.

The housemate explained that she never consciously witnessed the “rape” act and never viewed it from that perspective. She however claimed that she used to wake up with some of her clothes missing, while also feeling like her ex-boyfriend had already had sex with her without her consent.

Vandora said, ”Whenever I was asleep, I just wake up with some of my clothes missing.”

”Then I discovered he had already “raped” me.

”I didn’t see it as “anything”, since we were both dating.”

As is the usual pattern, Nigerians definitely did not spare Vandora as they had various reactions to her revelation.

singer reveals Nigerian youths fooling after Big Brother Naija,achieving nothing

Started by lindaikeji

Replies: 0
Views: 10807
Last post August 10, 2020, 03:57:34 PM
by lindaikeji
Meet the BBNaija 2019 housemates for 2019

Started by naij

Views: 11368
Last post July 01, 2019, 05:52:35 AM
by naij
BBNaija2019: Mercy reveals when Ike will have sex with her

Started by legendguru

Views: 19102
Last post August 21, 2019, 06:01:32 AM
by legendguru
BBNaija 2021 saga - Mixed reactions trail Tega, Boma’s love-making, kissing

Started by gurusforum

Views: 10735
Last post September 01, 2021, 01:44:05 PM
by gurusforum
BBNaija Reunion turns bloody, You’re a trifling human being, disgrace to manhood – Doyin blasts Adekunle

Started by internet police

Views: 9155
Last post June 28, 2023, 09:01:59 AM
by internet police