Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Buhari inaugurates special school for physically challenged persons  (Read 3296 times)

Offline guruslodge

• Global Moderator

President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday inaugurated the Comprehensive Special School, Lafia established by the Nasarawa State Government to cater for the educational needs of physically challenged children.

Buhari, while inaugurating the project, said that the institution was a demonstration of the collective ambition to uplift the standard of living of all Nigerians through social investment policies.

“The school will cater for the blind, deaf and people living with other forms of physical challenges; it represents a  clear example of our inclusive policy where no child will be left behind.

“The institution is a well thought out initiative to give hope to a key segment of the society that has been ignored and neglected by previous governments.

Former Nigerian President Obasanjo Declares Buhari as next Nigerian President

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 1867
Last post March 04, 2015, 06:51:47 PM
by internet police
Send him back home ,sowore begs UK Government to send buhari back

Started by xrated

Replies: 0
Views: 10049
Last post March 31, 2021, 01:00:39 PM
by xrated