Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Nigerian woman launches search for a boyfriend On Twitter  (Read 2617 times)

Offline guruslodge

• Global Moderator
Nigerian woman launches search for a boyfriend On Twitter
« on: January 22, 2018, 04:43:10 AM »

There has been an increase in the way people take advantage of social media to help them find lasting romantic relationships. Some have taken to Instagram, Facebook and even Twitter just to make sure they find the partner of their dreams. They also make sure to list the requirements of what they want in a spouse. One lady took her search to the next level when she shared photos of herself without and with makeup while declaring that she wants a boyfriend before the end of 2018.

See her post below:

“Currently looking for a boyfriend!!! I look like this with and without makeup, I'm 5'8, thick and trying not to be single in 2018!!!! Please Retweet my boyfriend might be on your Timeline.” If you are interested, you may send in your application!

Twitter to Change Logo to "X" Freeing The Bird

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 7269
Last post July 24, 2023, 09:14:14 AM
by internet police
$44 Billion Acquisition of Twitter completed by tesla owner Elon Musk

Started by Naijaloaded

Replies: 0
Views: 7950
Last post October 28, 2022, 10:54:56 AM
by Naijaloaded