Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Diddy Responds To 50 Cent Calling Him Gay  (Read 1337 times)

Offline Naijaloaded

• Global Moderator
Diddy Responds To 50 Cent Calling Him Gay
« on: January 19, 2018, 12:25:26 AM »

50 Cent loves to mock Diddy and he's been doing it for years now. In fact, last week during an interview on The Breakfast Club he called the Bad Boy founder "fruity. He also said he almost hit Puff during Chris Lighty's wedding because the rapper/mogul told Fif he'd like to take him shopping.

"That's something a guy says to a girl," 50 explained. "Puffy's got some fluffy stuff going on."

Diddy responded that in his own Breakfast Club interview.

"I don't have no beef with Fif," he told the Breakfast Club. "He loves me. Y'all can't see that he loves me? You really think that's hate? You know he loves me ... We are not the same. We are not cut from the same cloth ... I respect that [he works hard]. I don't even think of no other man. If I'm thinking about another man, I'm thinking about uplifting. All them gnats, they can't really touch me ...  It's something about me that has him on me all the time, and I'm not going nowhere."

US Rapper Rick Ross Says 50 Cent Is Done As A Rapper , 50 respond

Started by lindaikeji

Replies: 0
Views: 11061
Last post August 02, 2019, 05:53:22 AM
by lindaikeji
50 Cent To Face Trial For Leaked Sex Tape, Sues Rick Ross Over Tape

Started by mastercode

Views: 2997
Last post May 23, 2015, 02:35:36 PM
by mastercode
50 Cent Signs $78 Million dollars Deal With Frigo RevolutionWear Underwear Brand

Started by ctytravellink

Views: 1652
Last post December 18, 2014, 09:59:57 AM
by ctytravellink
50 Cent Ordered To Pay $5 Million To Rick Ross's Baby Mother for leaked sextape

Started by mastercode

Views: 1618
Last post July 12, 2015, 01:57:47 AM
by mastercode
RAPPER 50 Cent turns to Taraji P Henson after wendy williams saga,trolls her