Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Brëästs – Lady on Twitter  (Read 1553 times)

Offline newspostng

• Global Moderator
I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Brëästs – Lady on Twitter
« on: January 15, 2018, 04:56:01 PM »

A Nigerian lady with the username @valerie_omari on twitter has taken to the platform to beg the “Yeba” crooner “kiss daniel” to just please suck her breast and she doesn’t need the singer to date her.
She Tweeted:

Forgettt, I want Kiss Daniel to suck my breast ? I don’t need to date him, just mad gives ?

Singer Wizkid's reply to Twitter user on Drake's One Dance song

Started by newspostng

Replies: 0
Views: 1812
Last post February 04, 2017, 03:04:44 PM
by newspostng
Burna Boy revealed Why they took his Twitter account

Started by Postmaster

Replies: 0
Views: 7518
Last post October 13, 2023, 08:02:49 AM
by Postmaster