Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Buhari Reveals – I dont know how to Make Money ,That’s Why Nigeria is Suffering  (Read 1297 times)

Offline punch

• Global Moderator

President Muhammadu Buhari has disclosed intricate details about his financial situation, including how he built his various houses

In the interview which was conducted in 2012, Buhari revealed that he was not very good at making money, and that he had disclosed his assets as a military officer

He further revealed that he had borrowed money from banks to build his houses in Abuja, Daura (Katsina) and Kano President Muhammadu Buhari has disclosed that he is not very good at making money, The Sun reports. Buhari made the comments during an interview session which was conducted in 2012.

Buhari was asked what property he owns, and queried about his houses in Abuja, Lagos, Daura (Katsina) and Kaduna. He stated: “My assets were on record, I told some of your colleagues when they came.

“When Murtala/Obasanjo regime came, they made sure that certain grades of public officers must declare their assets when they assumed that office, and they must declare when they were leaving. “So, when I was sworn in as governor of North-east, I declared my assets.”

When asked what exactly he declared, Buhari stated: “I declared surprisingly, even the number of my cows then. Even if they were supposed to be producing every year, but I declared them the time I was there.
“And when I was leaving governorship, I became petroleum minister.

Soldiers from Chad killed 207 Boko Haram in Nigeria-Chad Soldiers To The Rescue

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 2313
Last post February 26, 2015, 02:27:17 AM
by mastercode
Nigeria Police Force To Withdraw Police Officers From Politicians, Others

Started by internet police

Views: 2315
Last post February 16, 2015, 06:12:57 PM
by internet police
Nigeria Fuel crisis nears end as oil marketers,govt agree to restore fuel supply

Started by internet police

Views: 1976
Last post May 26, 2015, 04:34:32 PM
by internet police
US Legislature tells Nigeria military-You lack Training&Needs Training, not arms

Started by mastercode

Views: 2126
Last post August 05, 2015, 05:07:41 PM
by mastercode
Nigeria Police BOSS removes police commissioner amidst killings

Started by bellanaija

Views: 11144
Last post June 27, 2018, 04:27:43 AM
by bellanaija