Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: iPhone 6 Explodes in Owner’s Hands  (Read 1746 times)

Offline guruslodge

• Global Moderator
iPhone 6 Explodes in Owner’s Hands
« on: December 06, 2017, 12:21:20 AM »

Even though all eyes are on the iPhone X these days, the older iPhone 6 once again manages to make the headlines, and it’s happening following another fire incident.

A Brooklyn man revealed that his iPhone 6 literally exploded in his hands all of a sudden when using it, with recordings captured by CCTV cameras showing how the device started emitting smoke when connected to a charger.

Abd Ghaith says he only replied to a message and left the phone down plugged in when he noticed the iPhone was unusually hot. The incident happened at the man’s grocery store and after it blew up, the iPhone 6 was smoking for 20 more minutes.

“I received a message. I answered the message. I put the phone on the charger and then as I'm holding the phone it started like a little smoke coming out of the left side of the phone. And then when I pulled the case back to see what it was the phone literally just exploded,” Ghaith was quoted as saying by ABC7.

Apple: We’re investigating
As compared to other Apple customers whose iPhones burst into flames, Ghaith says he’s not interested in filing a lawsuit against the company, asking for damages or anything like that, and all he wants is a new phone without having to pay for it.

Apple hasn’t offered anything than a generic statement to explained that “Apple takes customer care and their safety very seriously. We will analyze the device.” In Apple’s own language, this means the company will get in touch with the customer, inspect the device, and never say another thing about what happened.

It goes without saying, however, that such an explosion could have had bigger consequences should the man was talking on the phone when it exploded.

“My biggest concern is I'm happy it was a text message and not a call. Because if I had it to my ear and it happened it probably would have burned off my face,” Ghaith explained.

It’s not clear just yet if the phone was charging with the original charger and cable manufactured by Apple.

Apple debut Cheaper Speaker After Cheaper iPhone

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 1901
Last post May 21, 2018, 08:53:01 AM
by mastercode
Apple to Roll Out iPhone 6c and apple Watch 2 in March - Report

Started by admin

Views: 2200
Last post December 09, 2015, 07:28:16 PM
by admin
Apple Releases iOS 12 Beta 10 and Public Beta 8 for iPhone, iPad

Started by legendguru

Views: 14725
Last post August 24, 2018, 08:50:58 AM
by legendguru
Leaked New Iphone 7 Images Shows 256GB Version, Dual Camera Module features

Started by legendguru

Views: 2402
Last post May 23, 2016, 12:48:29 AM
by legendguru
iPhone 6 Catches Fire,Burns Down Entire Farmhouse,Family demand $600k from Apple

Started by legendguru

Views: 1881
Last post March 07, 2018, 12:20:17 AM
by legendguru