Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: The Rock Finally Responds To Tyrese's Rant  (Read 3218 times)

Offline naij

The Rock Finally Responds To Tyrese's Rant
« on: December 04, 2017, 07:41:55 AM »

A couple of months ago, Tyrese notoriously spent a good chunk of IG time attacking The Rock's decision to delay Fast & Furious 9 and focus on an F&F spinoff featuring Hobbs (The Rock) and Shaw (Jason Statham), but not the rest of the team.

Since then Tyrese has semi-apologized for his comments and blamed it on taking the wrong medication.

The Rock never formally addressed Tyrese's high-profile rantings. In a new interview with Entertainment Weekly, he explained why.

“At the end of the day, the only thing I want to do is make a great movie for the fans,” Johnson said when asked about Ty. “I never ever get wrapped up in the sludge of the bullshit that can be connected at times to a franchise. So I never get dragged into it. I never respond to any of that.”

As for Tyrese ... it seems like he's moved on to another movie to focus his social media activities on.

If Andre 3000 or Marky Mark do anything to delay this sequel, they should expect to hear from emo Ty.

8/[/instagram]

Actor and wrestler the rock Purchases House for His Mom

Started by punch

Replies: 0
Views: 8032
Last post June 06, 2022, 02:12:37 PM
by punch
Fast and Furious 9 Delay saga - Tyrese Threaten To PUT HANDS On The Rock

Started by Nairaland

Replies: 0
Views: 2011
Last post October 09, 2017, 11:59:39 AM