Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: P square Paul Okoye I was very stupid and regret what I did,- apologizes to fans  (Read 1732 times)

Offline newspostng

• Global Moderator

Paul Okoye  has expressed regrets  for making their family issues public following Psquare split.Paul who was at BeatFm recently told Olisa Adibua he regrets his actions.He said

“My fans, take heart. As e dey break my heart, na so e dey break una heart. “I think I was very stupid, in that aspect. Something got into me. I couldn’t stand him. But what I did, I regretted it. Please forgive me for that and let me move on.”

Though he believes every family faces its own issues. “Everybody has problems in their families, everyone has issues,” he said.

Aasked if he’d ever collaborate with his brother, Peter for PSquare again, he simply said; “I don’t know”.

Tiwa Savage blasted by fans for performing bare footed, savage responded

Started by legendguru

Replies: 0
Views: 1812
Last post November 17, 2017, 06:11:26 AM
by legendguru
Singer Wizkid ‘mistakenly’ throws N85m ring to fans at Tottenham Stadium

Started by gurusforum

Replies: 0
Views: 3821
Last post July 31, 2023, 12:12:53 PM
by gurusforum