Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Cesc Fabregas to extend his Chelsea contract  (Read 1152 times)

Offline newspostng

• Global Moderator
Cesc Fabregas to extend his Chelsea contract
« on: November 06, 2017, 07:12:21 AM »

Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas has revealed his desire to remain at Stamford Bridge beyond the expiry of his current contract. The Spain international has just over 18 months on his existing deal with the Premier League champions.

Fabregas, 30, joined the Blues from Barcelona back in the summer of 2014, and he has since helped his side win two Premier League titles in just over three years.

In a report covered by Evening Standard, Fabregas suggested that he would like to stay at Chelsea for the long-term, although the Blues only offer one-year rolling contracts for players over the age of 30.

He said: "Would I like to renew? Yes, because it is a club that has always treated me well. I believe the fans have a lot of respect for me and I have a lot of respect for them. I have given my all for the club for the last three-and-a-half years."

Fabregas has been ever-present for the Blues this term - barring the Tottenham Hotspur game where he was suspended. He is expected to command a midfield role on Sunday evening when Chelsea host Manchester United in a must-win game.

Chelsea are currently nine points adrift of league leaders Manchester City, and anything less than a victory over Jose Mourinho's side may well end their hopes of retaining the English crown.