Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Nigerian FRSC officials abandon popular OAP after causing her car to somersault  (Read 1597 times)

Offline newspostng

• Global Moderator

The Federal Road Safety Corps, FRSC in Abuja, have been accused by On Air Personality, Matilda’s friend, Omolola Oladimeji, who claims the top radio presenter, was abandoned by FRSC officials after she chasing her to the extent of making her car somersault resulting in a ghastly accident.

Oladimeji shared pictures from the accident on Facebook and wrote;

I met her on the ground . Matilda Duncan. Her jeep somersaulted. She was chased by FRSC. And when they saw her car somersaulting, they absconded. Leaving her trapped in the car. They left her to die….Thank God for good people who came to her rescue. This is what they do all the time. She is my Staff. Shes an On air Personality left to die because they knew what they did was wrong.I will not keep quiet… No I will not keep quiet.

comedian Helen Paul becomes first Nigerian comedian to earn a doctorate degree

Started by lindaikeji

Replies: 0
Views: 10695
Last post April 01, 2019, 07:52:42 AM
by lindaikeji
Nigerian thirst trapper Toke Makinwa dares blackmailers ,published her nudes

Started by legendguru

Views: 17227
Last post April 22, 2020, 12:29:05 PM
by legendguru
singer reveals Nigerian youths fooling after Big Brother Naija,achieving nothing

Started by lindaikeji

Views: 10814
Last post August 10, 2020, 03:57:34 PM
by lindaikeji
Nigerian Police Nabbed FESTAC bank robbery suspects

Started by internet police

Views: 1584
Last post December 15, 2015, 01:01:55 PM
by internet police
Nigerian Child Comedian Emmanuella Invited By Senate President