Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Goodluck Jonathan Challenge APC to Public Debate, Says APC Has Nothing to Show  (Read 1330 times)

Offline punch

• Global Moderator
Former president, Goodluck Jonathan, says APC employs hi-tech propaganda to cover up its misrules - He insists the PDP performed when it controlled the government from 1999 to 2015 -

Jonathan says the opposition party needs a competent national chairman to bounce back in 2019 Former president, Goodluck Jonathan, has challenged the All Progressive Congress (APC)-led administration to a public debate over its claim that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) did not do well in government from 1999 to 2015.

Jonathan also accused the ruling party of running a government of lies and propaganda. The former president made the statement on Thursday, October 19, when one of the chairmanship aspirants of the PDP, Tunde Adeniran, paid him a visit at his residence in Abuja, The Nation reports.

jonathan to buhari- If you want to probe me, then probe all the admin before me

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 2177
Last post May 28, 2015, 01:26:23 AM
by internet police
Nigeria President Jonathan - I can?t lose 2015 Nigeria presidential elections

Started by internet police

Views: 1460
Last post March 04, 2015, 06:40:14 PM
by internet police
Corruption versus corruption is impossible to fight?Jonathan?s aides tell Buhari

Started by yungcrux

Views: 1915
Last post October 15, 2015, 10:21:39 AM
by yungcrux
Parents of Chibok girls blast Jonathan for failure to Bring back the girls

Started by admin

Views: 1462
Last post January 02, 2015, 09:25:06 PM
by admin
Kinsmen Named Outgoing Nigerian President Jonathan "A prodigal son"