Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Why many married women are drug addicts - Revealed by Remi Tinubu  (Read 1848 times)

Offline Postmaster

• Global Moderator

Senator representing Lagos Central, Remi Tinubu, has said more women are turning to drugs because their husbands maltreat them.

Speaking during a debate on a motion to check the rising menace of drug abuse among youths, especially in northern Nigeria on the floor of the senate,wife of the All Progressives Congress, APC, National leader, Bola Tinubu said

“NIGERIAN MEN NEED TO DO A LOT IN TAKING CARE OF THEIR WIVES AND SHOWING CARE.
“WHO IS SUPPOSED TO TAKE CARE OF THE FAMILY? IF SHE IS NOT HAPPY, IF SHE IS NOT BEING EMOTIONALLY CARED FOR, SHE WOULD RESORT TO WHATEVER IS AVAILABLE AND I THINK NIGERIAN MEN A LOT TO DO IN THAT RESPECT.
“WE KNOW THAT CHILDREN ARE GOOD AT RESORTING TO A LOT OF VICES. SO, FOR ME WHEN IT COMES TO PRAYERS I WANT TO MAKE A SUGGESTION ABOUT DRUG REHABILITATION CENTRE.
“I HAVE ALWAYS ADVOCATED AND I BELIEVE ACROSS NIGERIA WE SHOULD HAVE DRUG REHABILITATION CENTRES SO THAT CHILDREN CAN QUICKLY CHECK THEMSELVES IN.THIS IS SOMETHING THAT IS NOT AVAILABLE SO THAT SOME CHILDREN MIGHT JUST STOP AND DECIDE THAT ‘I’M TIRED OF THIS LIFE, HOW DO I GET HELP’. HELP SHOULD BE ACCESSIBLE TO THEM.”

Current details of Tonto Dikeh's marriage crisis Revealed by Domestic staff

Started by legendguru

Replies: 0
Views: 1619
Last post January 23, 2017, 12:59:11 AM
by legendguru
How my brother’s wife stabbed husband, poured hot water on him - aide revealed

Started by naij

Replies: 0
Views: 9544
Last post July 29, 2019, 05:20:51 AM
by naij