Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Social Media Advertising - The Most Effective  (Read 1575 times)

Offline Nairaland

• Global Moderator
Social Media Advertising - The Most Effective
« on: October 09, 2017, 12:04:14 PM »
A Member Recently Ask this Question.

Which social media platform would to be effective for small business? Say selling Handmade products online
How to make sure I am reaching the right customer online?

Here are responses from Physical Survey.

Stephen..

Hi
If you really want to social media advertising with targeting/ retargeting , Facebook is the best place for that.
It will be a bit expensive but worth it..
Good luck.

David

Wow! That's cool. In my opinion, it will work on Instagram. You can also do that on Facebook and Twitter but through sharing it on Instagram; that will be less work.
Anyway, just make sure to choose the right hashtags for it.

jude

Hi there. I started my business using online media (money reason mainly) and if you are knowledgeable or put the right resource to it you will be surprised of the results. I do food related work and I used Facebook and Instagram mainly. Note that they say it is cheap and easy, but FB changed their rules in regards to advertising, so it will be good to read a bit more about it. I ended up hiring a person for the set up process and I could not be happier. I would also suggest you work on your website - good structure and pictures are a game changer. Instagram was a little harder to use for food, cause food don't look as good on picture if it is not "boosted" in some way. Plus, you have the # issue. I think for you it will be great though. Use its full potential with styling shots and sell them the dream.

John

Best Social Media Channels for Handmade Products Marketing:
1. Facebook
2. Pinterest
3. YouTube
4. Instagram

Good luck!

Mary

My vote - Pinterest.

I have tested this platform, so I'm 100% sure it can be an effective platform for selling handmade products. Besides, it is quite easy to find buyers on Pinterest.

Furthermore, the thing I love about Pinterest is its viral effect. Once you pins go viral, which is immensely possible, you get lots of buyers.

All you need is to present something unique, and breathtaking.

Second, you can opt for Facebook too. Though, bear in mind that the quality of traffic matters on Facebook. You should target your local area first through paid advertising. It would be easy to build trust and sell your handmade items quickly as well.

Google removed Many Android apps from Play Store for promising social followers

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 1707
Last post July 15, 2016, 02:25:58 AM
by internet police
Developer Accuse blogger Linda Ikeji of stealing her social network idea

Started by yungcrux

Replies: 0
Views: 1423
Last post November 04, 2016, 07:23:47 AM
by yungcrux