Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Nnamdi Kanu’s lawyer declares IPOB leader missing , Surety in Trouble  (Read 1234 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum

Ifeanyi Ejiofor, lawyer to leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, says he doesn’t know client’s whereabout.

The development signals trouble for Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe and a Jewish High Chief Priest, Immanuu El-Shalom, who stood as sureties for Nnamdi Kanu.

Abaribe, representing Abia South Senatorial District and El-Shalom, had on April 28, entered an undertaken to produce Kanu before the Abuja Division of the Federal High Court on October 17 to face treasonable felony charge the Federal Government preferred against him and four other pro-Biafra agitators.

Kanu was billed to appear before trial Justice Binta Nyako to be re-arraigned on an amended five count charge marked FHC/ABJ/CR/383/2015, alongside his co-defendants, Chidiebere Onwudiwe, Benjamin Madubugwu, David Nwawuisi and Bright Chimezie.

In a chat with Vanguard last night, Ejiofor said his only contact with the IPOB leader was few minutes before the Nigerian Army “invaded” his (Kanu’s) hometown.

He said that Kanu called him on phone, complaining that he was under attack from soldiers that were deployed to his compound by FG.

Ejiofor who said he would not be surprised if government decides to move against those that stood surety for his client, maintained that the burden was on the prosecution to produce Kanu in court on the adjourned date.

“The fact is that they are in a position to produce him at the next adjourned date. It is public knowledge that my client had before his house was invaded, always made himself available for trial.

“He never evaded trial as he made it known that he was ready. If he wanted to jump bail, he would have done so immediately he was released from prison. But he did not run.

“The last time I spoke with my client was the day his house was invaded by soldiers. He called me and complained that he was being attacked by soldiers who he said were shooting sporadically. Since then, I have not heard from my client again.

Former Nigerian President Obasanjo Declares Buhari as next Nigerian President

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 1878
Last post March 04, 2015, 06:51:47 PM
by internet police
Boko haram Leader Shekau is alive, and still controls Boko Haram - New Report

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 1527
Last post August 16, 2015, 06:10:42 PM
by internet police