Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: P’square Is Over, Peter And Paul Okoye Finally Split After Many Years  (Read 1551 times)

Offline lindaikeji

• Global Moderator

Famous Nigerian music duo, PSqaure have split up years after news of their first explosive fight hit the internet and this is sadly 100% true!

Here’s what happened! Peter sparked speculation recently that all was not well with him and his twin brother/business partner – Paul after he referred to himself as Mr. P (his personal brand name). He also dropped cryptic messages on Instagram, one of it addressing how no one’s opinion should matter about something that makes you happy.

Though no names were mentioned, Paul Okoye replied in a post via his own Instagram page, talking about how the birth of his twins was making someone jealous and restless. He
accused the person of having sleepless nights, and also indirectly called out Peter’s wife Lola – saying; “Only a woman can come where there’s peace and destroy it. Try me this time, I swear Nyash go open. You will know that blood is thicker and stronger than juju.”

LIB can now exclusively confirm that Peter has sent a termination letter to their lawyer Festus Keyamo (SAN), demanding for a termination of the agreement between Psquare.

In the letter (which LIB has obtained), he defends his decision by making some serious allegations against his twin Paul and older brother/group manager Jude.

According to Peter, Paul is no longer willing to co-operate with him, even going as far as canceling their planned US tour this year without informing him, and he (Peter) has exhausted all options to make it work.

He also accused Paul of slandering his wife and children with lies on social media and alleged that they’ve now been receiving threatening messages.

Tiwa Savage and seyi shay reconcile after fighting dirty for years

Started by yungcrux

Replies: 0
Views: 7597
Last post September 27, 2021, 01:30:53 PM
by yungcrux
Nigerians Surprised as WizKid set for joint tour with Davido after years of feud

Started by gurusforum

Views: 11054
Last post January 20, 2023, 02:24:13 PM
by gurusforum
Adekunle Gold confirms getting married to Simi- We dated for 5 years

Started by naij

Views: 14737
Last post January 18, 2019, 08:18:27 AM
by naij
I begged Olamide for two years before he agreed to sign me – Asake revealed