Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Chris Brown Ex Karrueche Explains Why She Took Out Restraining Order Against him  (Read 1240 times)

Offline punch

• Global Moderator

Remember when Karrueche Tran took out that restraining order against Chris Brown earlier this year? Today she stopped by Hot 97 and explained why she did it.

“I’m always positive and I’m just focused, more than ever right now on work,” she said. “That’s just the goal for me. There’s no drama or anything like that. I do have [the restraining order] in place. We live our own lives and that’s how we move … I got the [order] for my saftey. It just got to a point where it’s just like, I can’t. Just to make sure. And I live in L.A. I’m from L.A., so I move around how I wanna move … So that’s what I felt that I needed.”

Despite all the drama and paparazzi attention she got while dating Brown, and the ugly aftermath of their dating, Tran said she has no regrets.

“If I were to change anything in my past, I wouldn’t be who I am today and I’m totally content with that,” she explained.

prostitutes nabbed for flouting COVID order

Started by newspostng

Replies: 0
Views: 12472
Last post July 01, 2020, 01:02:21 PM
by newspostng
Nigerian Singer Banky W Explains Why he isn't in a Hurry to get Married

Started by yungcrux

Replies: 0
Views: 1283
Last post June 27, 2016, 07:40:37 PM
by yungcrux