Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Why I want to sleep with Floyd Mayweather –Maheeda Reveals  (Read 1210 times)

Offline punch

• Global Moderator
Why I want to sleep with Floyd Mayweather –Maheeda Reveals
« on: September 11, 2017, 06:02:50 AM »

One-time Gospel singer-turned nudist, Maheeda, is not a stranger to hugging headlines. Fond of making controversial statements and posting lewd pictures online, Maheeda knows how to court people’s attention.

True to type, the self-acclaimed Naija bad girl dominated the news shortly after boxer, Floyd Mayweather’s recordbreaking fight against Conor McGregor. Maheeda had taken to her Instagram page to indicate her interest to have sex with the heavyweight champion. She had written, “Okay now daddy, let’s do the main match in bed.”

In a chat with Sunday Scoop, she explained why she wants the boxer in her bed. “Mayweather is the type of man I like. I like them strong, determined and focused, and he looks like a man that would know how to treat a woman well in bed. Contrary to what people think, I’m not after him for his money, I just want him to give me some good loving. And I’m sure he would also enjoy the experience with me.”

Bobrisky reveals - Don’t leave your man if he cheats, my bae cheats all the time

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 1549
Last post December 11, 2017, 07:40:27 AM
by internet police
Igboman allegedly abducted, raped, impregnated Hausa girl -Muslim group reveals

Started by Postmaster

Views: 10824
Last post November 06, 2019, 07:52:52 AM
by Postmaster
Coco Reveals secret to 15yrs Marriage-All women should be slaves to make it work

Started by mastercode

Views: 1498
Last post August 12, 2015, 09:03:58 AM
by mastercode
Igbos are very rude,Fani Kayode Estranged wife,Precious reveals what he told her

Started by punch

Views: 11721
Last post December 06, 2021, 12:50:39 PM
by punch
15 reasons why men should avoid dating single Mothers - Shocking!Author Reveals

Started by newspostng

Views: 2162
Last post January 15, 2016, 09:50:35 PM
by newspostng