Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Nigerian Doll Barbie Bobrisky cuts down his snapchat subscriptionfrom 10k to 5k  (Read 1518 times)

Offline yungcrux

• Global Moderator

Bobrisky may be in need of cash to shut down Lagos on Saturday,as he has been forced to run a promo for fans to subscribe to his premium snapchat account.

The cross-dresser says he has reduced the price from N10,000 to N5,000 for a day to enable fans pay.He wrote
Is happening live on Saturday evening…… I wanna shake Lagos. Three best makeup ? artist in Lagos, 7 different lovely ? dress ?, mad shoes ?, 40 inches Indian hair. 7cakes . Some of my fans are student ??? and dey love me dearly. Some of them are living abroad and dey are messaging me that dey want to watch my birthday live on snap. So I decided to go for 5k to add me just for tommorrow. After tommorrow my snap remain 10k.I want u all to see d video and believe all d money am spending are REALFor someone who had tens of thousands of views in a day on his free snapchat account, this change must be hitting him hard.

GET 50 MILLIONS OF NIGERIAN ACTIVE PHONE NUMBERS & 3 MILLIONS EMAILS FREE

Started by nairaclass.com

Replies: 0
Views: 1545
Last post June 07, 2016, 01:02:37 PM
by nairaclass.com
A.Y Begs Nigerian Gucci Verifier Hushpuppi to verify if his Gucci is original

Started by naij

Views: 1534
Last post September 06, 2017, 12:32:03 AM
by naij
Popular Nigerian Blogger Linda Ikeji and Wizkid bash eachother on social media

Started by yungcrux

Views: 1816
Last post April 04, 2016, 10:04:17 AM
by yungcrux
Nigerian Singer Davido Shows Off His Luxury House And Cars On Instagram -Photos

Started by legendguru

Views: 1823
Last post November 10, 2015, 02:04:56 PM
by legendguru
Nigerian FG reiterates commitment to reward Whistle-Blowers amidst unpaid blower

Started by lindaikeji

Views: 1651
Last post November 29, 2017, 07:44:58 AM
by lindaikeji